The first e-Book in the ‘Book Series’ from the warped mind of Matt Colman.
A book of card routines and ideas for the intermediate – mildly advanced card mechanics, and may intrigue or receive pity from the advanced masters of advanced mastery of card technique. Peppered lightly with bizarre and often crude humour to make it endurable. It’s terribly and childishly written in (most) parts. There’s also a coin thing, for people that like coin things. Not only is this book completely unethical and lacks proper credits and sources, it also plagiarizes and edits quotes to give the impression that Matt Colman has spent decades following intellectuals, to find the perfect quotes for his book. All in all it’s a disgrace to magical literature. And there are no pictures – apart from the front cover, back cover, two in the middle and a lovely picture of Martin Lewis and John Archer. Did I mention the ugly type faces, boring layouts, spelling and grammar errors?
If you have spent years and months learning moves such as the pass and the second deal, and then you’ve spent months and years wondering why you bothered to learn them – this book is for you! The book will bridge the gap with well structured routines that cuts out a lot of unnecessary junk by utilizing these moves, the ‘harder’ moves. Don’t panic if you can’t do them yet, there are also a few easier things that will quench your thirst until you can!
Most of these routines are from Matt’s repertoire – it’s high quality ideas and routines that lovers of pasteboards and humour will appreciate.
- A imagination, A imitation A illeration
– A real world, all the same routine with a thought of card, with a twist!
- Last minute arrangements in Assembly
-A simple and direct impromptu, magician fooling ace assembly with only one move!
- Muggles Jedi Force
– Thoughts on the classic force – with an interesting out. Also includes Matt’s short routine with the MJF.
- Upside for two
– A simple but highly effective Inversion effect with two selected cards – further work on David Stone’s William.
- Sh3ll Flipp3d
– A workers three coin production. Can be used as a great way to lead into Joshua Jay’s three coin vanish. Forget palming three coins at a time, this is a real world visual coin production for any part of your routine.
- The Second Coming Acaan
– A discussion on the acaan, including how the acaan currently was developed and the method.
- Water out of an oily world
Strange combination. A possible add-on for your existing oil and water – this is one the readers favourite pieces.
Comedy signed card to wallet routine, using a palm wallet. However, this routine uses no palm and no switch!
- Bogof card catch.
An impressive two card catch.
- A card change for spiders.
A surreal multiple colour change
- Pass Cop
An extremely fast and simple method to shift cards from the top of the deck to gamblers cop.
- MC Spin
A one handed spin out from dealers grip.
Included in this e-book is my short ebook titled
DESTINED FOR GREATNESS
This is my how to guide to becoming the best performer you can be. It includes my theory on how magic can be perceived like fireworks – and how that’s NOT a good thing. It also covers an array of eight topics including originality, being entertaining, becoming a people magnet, ethics in magic and developing your own character. I guarantee if you put this into practice, it will make you a better performer. No filler here, just a pure insightful whistle stop tour.
46 page E-book Available now!
Knowledge of intermediate sleights are required.